BOARD MEETING BULLETS:
JANUARY 26, 2016's Meeting
- Elizabeth will be putting together a telephone tree system so all members lacking email will be contacted.
- Ann is working on contacting the 45th about doing some cooperative GOTV (Get Out The Vote) work with them.
- The Board approved Rachel’s suggestion we co-sponsor with Youth Advocacy Workshop for Speaking Out Against Islamophobia put on by MAPS-AMEN. Rachel’s daughter participated in the workshop and Rachel was impressed with the press conference put on by the group at the end of the day.
- Rachel is hoping to obtain a film about the Plant for the Planet organization to show at a future WSDW evening meeting.
- The Chair has booked for the January 26th membership meeting Michael Foster who heads up the Seattle/US chapter of the Plant for the Planet.
- VOLUNTEER OPP — WSDW’s in need of someone to take notes of our guest speaker or presenter’s presentation for our records and use.
- Rachel’s is co-organizing WSDW’s participation in the Womxns March on Seattle next Saturday.
- A variety of “possibles” are also being reviewed.